Breda University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences with some 7,000 students from over 100 countries. BUas is a middle-sized school in the lively city of Breda in the Netherlands with key focus on entrepreneurship, creativity and internationalisation.
Our brand new campus offers modern facilities in a green environment. According to the league table of Dutch universities of applied sciences published by Keuzegids HBO, Breda University of Applied Sciences has been one of the best universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands for many years.
With a focus on the development of academic knowledge and the promotion of sound professional practice, the specialist disciplines of Breda University of Applied Sciences are:
Data Science & Artificial Intelligence; Games; Media; Hotel; Facility; Logistics; Built Environment; Tourism; Leisure & Events
Breda University of Applied Sciences offers the following 4-year, English-taught Bachelor’s programs.
Breda University of Applied Sciences also offers 3-year English-taught Bachelor’s programs. Students can apply if their diploma is equivalent to the Dutch VWO.
- Secondary education diploma (Dutch VWO equivalent) for 3-year Academic Bachelor’s programs)
- Secondary education diploma (Dutch VWO, HAVO, MBO 4 level equivalent) for other programs
- English language requirements (IELTS 6.0 overall, TOEFL 80, or equivalent)
⏩ CLICK HERE to see more details
Please take into account the strict deadline of May 1 for the programs with admission based on selection: Creative Business, Creative Media and Game Technologies, and Hotel Management.
- Dutch and EU applicants will have a guaranteed place on the study program If they apply by May 1. For applications sent after May 1, Breda University of Applied Sciences will decide whether or not you will be admitted to the program.
- For our Non-EU applicants, please note that May 1 is a strict deadline. Applications after this date will not be taken into consideration.
How to apply
Application process can be found HERE. Please note that each program has different requirements and procedure.
- EU-students: 2,209 Euro / year
- Non-EU students: 10,400 Euro / year
More details for tuition fees can be found HERE
Breda University of Applied Sciences offers several scholarships. CLICK HERE for details.
Our representatives are happy to talk to you and answer the questions that you may have! Feel free to book an appointment.
Madelon Nouwen, International Student Recruiter