Top 5 Reasons to choose Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences (EUAS)
- EUAS is an international university with students from all over the world. Our students have a choice of studying in either Estonian, English or Russian. Our curricula are developed in sync with corporate partners across borders and our teaching staff hail from an international network of like-minded universities
- We are small but focused, keeping enrolment and the day-to-day bureaucracy to a minimum and our attention where it belongs – offering our students the best possible entrepreneurship training. Our 1600 students make us the market leader of private higher education in Estonia
- We are a university of entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs and for (future) entrepreneurs. At EUAS, we try to make people learn valuable lessons from others’ successes as well as mistakes. We offer our students intense contact with the business world throughout their studies in the form of visiting lectures, regular informal meetups and internships. On average our graduates earn more than graduates from Tallinn University or University of Tartu, the large Estonian public universities
- We are located in Tallinn, one of Europe’s startup hot spots with ever-enhancing opportunities to find the right team, shape the right product, raise funds and take off with your idea. For aspirations in an intrapreneurial career, look no further than our good neighbours and internship-partners from the various high-value industries at Ülemiste City the innovation campus dubbed “the Silicon Valley of the North”
- Easily accessible and low-cost location. Estonia is well-connected to any part of the world and the living costs (accommodation, food, transportation) are much more reasonable than in Scandinavia and the UK for instance. It’s all the world’s opportunities with no hassle and all the more fun.
EUAS is a university for driven people who are after the next big thing. Challenge life before it challenges you!
Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied (EUAS) Sciences offers the following 3-year English-taught Bachelor’s programs.
- High school diploma
- English proficiency test (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 46-50 or equivalent)
📖 You can be exempt from the English language proficiency test if you completed your secondary education in English-speaking countries
- For Fall Intake (starting in September) – May 31 for Non-EU students; July 31 for EU-students
- For Spring Intake (starting in February) – November 30 for both Non-EU and EU students
How to apply
Application process can be found HERE
- 5,080 Euro / year (EU)
- 5,480 Euro / year (Non-EU)
- EUAS offers performed-based scholarships, which are given to enrolled students who achieved good grade in his/her first year. More information is available HERE.
Our representatives are happy to talk to you and answer the questions that you may have! Feel free to book an appointment.
Anete Vedder, International marketing coordinator