Tallinn University (TLU) is a modern and dynamic research university in Estonia with a leading role in promoting an intelligent lifestyle through education, research, and a unique collaboration across disciplines.
Tallinn University offers the following 3-year English-taught Bachelor’s programs.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent (Applicant should have at least 60% of the GPA)
- Proof of English language level (IELTS 6.0; TOEFL iBT 72, etc.)
📖 More details on Admissions Requirements are available HERE
Admission opens on January 1, 2022.
Application deadlines for 2022 admission are not yet available. Last year, application deadlines were set for a later date due to COVID-19, but normally deadlines for Non-EU/EEA is mid-March. For the updates, please contact the Admissions Office in mid-November.
- 100 Euro
How to apply
Application process can be found HERE
Tuition fees for English-taught programs vary depending on the program. Please see below:
- Audiovidual Media: 4,000 Euro / year
- Crossmedia: 3,800 Euro / year
- Law: 4,600 Euro / year
- Law Studies in Helsinki: 4,600 Euro / year
- Liberal Arts in Humanities: 3,300 Euro / year
- Liberal Arts in Social Science: 3,840 Euro / year
- Politics and Governance: 3,920 Euro / year
Tallinn University and Estonian government have initiated various scholarship schemes in order to support international students who are interested in studying or are already studying at Tallinn University. Please choose suitable section according to your study interest and background HERE!
Our representatives are happy to talk to you and answer the questions that you may have! Feel free to book an appointment.
Rando Aljas, Senior International Marketing Specialist