Founded in 1918, Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) is ranked in the top 3% of world’s best universities (QS World University Rankings) and top 2% in certain fields. It is the only university of technology in Estonia and accommodates around 10,000 students, out of which 14% are international students from 100 different countries.
TalTech’s study programmes and learning environment are constantly developing. The university offers Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes in English in various fields, such as engineering, information technologies, science, business, law and governance. Experienced professionals from both private and public sectors are involved and consulted to create curricula that would meet the latest needs of the labour market.
The featured projects cover self-driving vehicles, student satellites, autonomous robotic boat, smart elevator, e-pavement (road pavement that produces solar electricity), artificial intelligence to create personal routes for tourists, and much more.
TalTech offers the following 3-year English-taught Bachelor’s programs, providing high-quality education by combining in-depth study and creative labs.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent and official English translations. Applicant has to have at least 60% of the highest possible CGPA
- Proof of English language level (IELTS 6.0; TOEFL iBT 72, etc.)
📖 Proof of English may only be waived if a candidate has finished from either International Baccalaureate (IB) or European Baccalaureate (EB) school (applies for entering to Bachelor’s studies only).
Admission opens on January 1, 2022.
- April 1, 2022 (For Non-EU citizens)
- May 1, 2022 (For citizens from Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, UK and non-EU candidates who are residing in Estonia on a legal basis)
- June 1, 2022 (For citizens from EU/EEA countries)
- August 1, 2022 (For Finnish, Latvian and Lithuanian citizens applying for study programs of the School of Business and Governance)
⏩ CLICK HERE for more details
- 100 Euro (you can apply up to 2 programs)
*Applicants who have obtained a previous degree in TalTech are waived from the application fee
How to apply
Application process can be found HERE
Tuition fees for English-taught programs range depending on the program and vary from 2500 – 6000 Euros per academic year. The EU citizens are exempt from tuition fees, unless they are enrolled in a study program under School of Business and Governance.
- Cyber Security Engineering: 6,000 Euro / year (for Non-EU); Free (for EU/EEA)
- International Business Administration: 3400 Euro / year (for EU/EEA and Non-EU)
- Integrated Engineering: 3,600 Euro / year (for Non-EU); Free (for EU/EEA)
- Law: 3400 Euro / year (for EU/EEA and Non-EU)
TalTech offers a range of scholarships for international students from EU, EEA and outside. Tuition fee waivers are offered to the best candidates for certain study programs.
More information about scholarships can be found HERE.
Our representatives are happy to talk to you and answer the questions that you may have! Feel free to book an appointment.
Sabina Maidla, International Marketing Coordinator