University College Utrecht is where worlds meet.
Explore Liberal Arts and Sciences (BA, BSc) at University College Utrecht, an honours college of Utrecht University (Times Higher Education rankings 2022, #69)!
University College Utrecht offers 3-year English-taught B.A. or B.Sc. in Liberal Arts and Sciences programs. Students can combine courses in:
⏩ CLICK HERE to see an overview of Humanities Major
📖 More information about the curriculum is available HERE
- Applicants must have a Dutch high school diploma at VWO level (any profile) or a foreign equivalent. You can check whether your diploma meets this requirement HERE
- IELTS overall above 7.0, with no partial score lower than 6.5; TOEFL iBT 100. More details are available HERE
Fall Intake (starting in September)
- December 15 (Early Action and scholarship)
- February 1 (final deadline)
Spring Intake (starting in February)
- September 15
※ Same deadlines for both EU and Non-EU students.
How to apply
Application process can be found HERE
- EU-students: 4,500 Euro/year
- Non-EU students: 13,500 Euro/year
More information on fees is available HERE.
- University College Utrecht offers need-based scholarships. More information is available HERE.
Our representatives are happy to talk to you and answer the questions that you may have! Feel free to book an appointment.
Kim Zwitserloot, Assistant Procfessor in Economics/Tutor/International Student Recruitment